We can advise you in relation to common workplace problems, and help when you are involved in negotiations. We offer a comprehensive drafting service for employment contracts and bespoke policies.
We represent parties in the Employment Tribunal and in Court in relation to a wide range of workplace claims. As well as providing this service, we can alternatively provide an experienced workplace mediator to facilitate in the resolution of disputes. For more information about Workplace Mediation click here.
Combining our legal knowledge with commercial awareness, we will explore the alternatives with you, and help you to achieve a practical and cost effective solution.
Our Partners and Consultants are able to offer advice in the following areas:-
- Drafting employment contracts
- Drafting disciplinary, grievance and other policies
- Advising on employment contract terms
- Advising on employment rights, including equal opportunities
- Compromise agreements
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Unlawful deduction of earnings
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Harassment and victimisation
- Requests for flexible working
- Maternity and paternity leave
- TUPE transfers